Saturday 22 May 2010

MAY 22ND BREAKFAST REVOLUTION FULLY CREATED TO MARIANNE AND JOERI

This is Joeri from Belgium,Mihail and I dedicated the full menu to him and his girl Marianne, today, I am just reading the menu.
This Marianne and Joeri "Mille Feuilles" a plate I ave created for them and that I will always name it like this. It is a warm salad combining different caramelized products, pine aple, redish, fried tomatoe, cheese, etc, with two vinagrettes, pine aple and redish.





My new fried maduro and cheese bite.


Also created this time specialy to Marianne, as she is Irish and loves potatoes.

Inspired on Marianne and Joeri mashed potatoes and vegetables sort of farm omellette with lot of onion on a "catalan tomatoe spread bread" and cucumber dressed with my personal chimichurri.


Canelon de verduras (traditional), In fact it is similar to a crep but with a bit thicker texture, and stuck with vegetables, I loved o do it.




Arroz con Pollo (traditional Colombian recepee), Rice with chicken as per my today's free interpretation...thw "sail" on top is a piece of PATACON, a crispy platano cracker.



The soup of the day, Cilander cream with papaya on a clear chicen broth



Dessert: Aborrajado de babanito, cheese and mango with rye boundle...impossible to refue it (said).


No comments:

Post a Comment