Saturday 1 May 2010

Pree Cooking Workshop at Republikás with Urshi Torello


On April 30th a great guest and a super person, Michael from Germany helped me doing the Breakfast Menu. He was an amazing pupil, and a great encouragement to me to really think seriously about starting my Cooking Workshop soon. Thanks Mike.

Life is so amazing to us, planning to start a Cooking Workshop, but still working on details and schedule, Ursula, a guest from Barcelona, today, and Michael from Germany yesterday, already volunteered to assist me in the set up and preparation of today and yesterday Breakfast-Brunch menu. A great experience, not only for them, but certainly for me as well. Thanks mates, you have made my day.
On May 1st Ursula helped me to prepare all the 9 dishes breakfast menu, she was incredible helpful and great fun. Robert her 8 years partner was taking the pictures while we cooked.





Ursula at work assiting me, as you can see she has a very professional skills.
























































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment