Friday 28 May 2010

MAY 27TH MENU DEDICATED TO OUR GUEST MIKE KOHOUT

The creation of the day: Stuffed green apples with 2 types of cheese and minced chiken.

As Mike, although canadian citizen, was born in the Check's Republik, I tried to make him feel a bit homy (on his background), doing some plates with Central European Flavour.

We started today differently, and with a potatoes and bit soup, very russian or very central european.






Our esteamed fruits and the yogurts would ever bee here.









BEET WARM SALAT WITH A MADURO "HAT".


Using onions, beet and potatoes I tried to keep that euro atmosphere, but with a "touch" of Colombia, that is why I fried a maduro topping the warm bit Salad




Scalded eggss with DIJON'S MUSTARD







My homage to Mike, Chicken Strogonoff.........even Mihail, my son who is russian said, they were great ....


I did a strawerries Mousseline Bavariosse (very Austrian or German) but me missed th shut it... Sorry












No comments:

Post a Comment